Becoming Data Savvy in HR
We know this is a tricky topic and one where it’s hard to know where to start. So if you really are looking for a refreshing, easy way to break the ice – this is it. All we ask is that you are willing learn and not frightened of making some mistakes.
0930 – 1630 on Wednesday 23rd May 2018. Hosted by Clyde & Co, The St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AR.
Invest a day of your time and £199 plus VAT and booking fee and if you’ve learned nothing by the close of the workshop we’ll give you your money back. This price is available until 31st March 2018. Places are limited to 10.
HR has a proliferation of data from numerous sources, using this data to offer information to the business to support people interventions is where we aim to help you.
We contend HR is not short of data, but rather the skills and experience to know which is more valuable than the other and to use that data intelligently to influence business decisions and outcomes.
Our programme shows how we can begin to address that. We will help you understand the real basics and take you through the four steps to creating credible and reliable insights based on data.
- What question am I answering – what do I need to measure (need)
- How best to measure it – survey, existing data sets or outputs from HR systems (source)
- How best to use what I have measured (modeling)
- How best to present the findings (data visualisation)
There will be a mixture of theory (not much) , business application and some practice. We will even try to answer some of your real and current HR data challenges.
- Dr Tom Booth – Tom has a unique blend of geeky knowledge and skill but really can teach the basics bringing this taboo subject to life. He is a lecturer at Edinburgh University, Author and Researcher.
- Geoff Booth – Geoff has none of his son’s geeky skills but has lashings of business and HR experience, former Head of Employee Services and 11 years a consultant at Oxen Park.
Call to action: Book your place here.
Feel free to email or call for more information. If you want to organise this as an in-house programme please enquire.
- How ready are you for the General Data Protection Regulations?
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?