Future HR Leaders 2018
This unique and innovative development programme, chosen by Boots, Nationwide, AIG, Swiss Re, DuPont and Severn Trent to name a few, offers one of your high potentials:
- 6 days of highly effective personal development over a six 6 month period;
- An opportunity to learn and make progress on some of their thorniest business challenges with Peers from 5 other organisations;
- Access to 7 experienced and successful HR Leaders.
Our Spring 2018 programme is now fully booked and we are accepting enquiries for places on the autumn programme. The investment required is less than £600 per development day plus VAT and travel costs.
· 21 & 22 November 2018
· 16 January 2019
· 20 February
· 2 & 3 April
Click here for more detailed information.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid