Future HR Leaders 2018
This unique and innovative development programme, chosen by Boots, Nationwide, AIG, Swiss Re, DuPont and Severn Trent to name a few, offers one of your high potentials:
- 6 days of highly effective personal development over a six 6 month period;
- An opportunity to learn and make progress on some of their thorniest business challenges with Peers from 5 other organisations;
- Access to 7 experienced and successful HR Leaders.
The 2018 programme is now open and we are accepting enquiries. The investment required is less than £600 per development day plus VAT and travel costs. Programme dates are the 21st and 22nd of March, 15th May, 27th June and the 1st and 2nd August.
Locations: Royal Berkshire Hotel (Ascot) for Day 1&2 and Days 5&6. Days 3 & 4 tbc.
Click here for more detailed information.
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme