Future HR Leaders 2019
This unique and innovative development programme, chosen by Boots, Nationwide, AIG, Swiss Re, DuPont and Severn Trent to name a few, offers one of your high potentials:
- 6 days of highly effective personal development over a six 6 month period;
- An opportunity to learn and make progress on some of their thorniest business challenges with Peers from 5 other organisations;
- Access to 7 experienced and successful HR Leaders.
Our 2019 programme is now open and we are accepting enquiries for places. The investment required is less than £600 per development day plus VAT and travel costs.
4th & 5th June
5th & 6th November
Click here for more detailed information.
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Team Coaching
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid