How ready are you for the General Data Protection Regulations?
Join the Oxen Park Conversation from your Office on Monday29th January 2018 at 9.30am to discuss GDPR. This conversation between small numbers of senior HR leaders will be facilitated and we expect you to contribute, to challenge and ask questions. This is NOT a webinar.
We will be in conversation with Kristy Gouldsmith, on topics like:
what consent means under the GDPR
the impact of the legal basis of consent on employers
how to deal with staff photos
what consent means to social media
If you’re already on top of this you may find it useful to get a different perspective or to check you’re on track. If you have not given this enough time and attention yet, here’s your chance.
Limited places available which are free of charge. Book your place via our Eventbrite profile.
Speaker Profile: Kristy Gouldsmith
Kristy is a non-practising lawyer and a degree-level law lecturer.
She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in history, a Bachelor of Laws degree, a Masters of Laws degree and a Postgraduate Certificate of Education.
Kristy is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and is a Certified Information Privacy Professional for Europe (CIPP/E).
Kristy, a Canadian, has taught degree level law at Truro College in Cornwall since 2012. Kristy is an employment law specialist and can use this knowledge to advise in the area of data protection in HR and employment law.
Kristy is an experienced data protection practitioner and can make a data protection course enjoyable and entertaining.
Kristy will shortly be a Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM).
- How ready are you for the General Data Protection Regulations?
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?