Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
Financial Times analysis finds that one in 20 UK companies that have submitted gender pay gap data to the government has reported numbers that are statistically improbable and therefore almost certainly inaccurate.
If you want avoid being one of these in future – why not attend our HR Data Savvy Workshop 23rd May, find more details here.
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Team Coaching
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid