Use & Abuse of Psychometrics
Join the Oxen Park Conversation from your Office on Friday 17th August 2018 at 9.00am to discuss psychometrics. This conversation between small numbers of senior HR leaders will be facilitated and we expect you to contribute, to challenge and ask questions. This is NOT a webinar.
Are you bamboozled by the plethora of tools and tests available? Do know enough about them to be dangerous? (as an old friend ours used to say often)
Use of psychometric tests has become so common place, that the pro’s and con’s are rarely considered. Dr Tom Booth, who understands them explicitly and has undertaken research into their validity, asks these questions;
- Are they useful?
- Are they reliable?
- Are they valid?
- Are they needed?
- What do you do with the results?
All questions often not asked, and often not answered with any degree of consideration.
Ask yourself this – have you or any member of your team ever read the test manual that comes with a psychometric tool? If you have, did you understand it?
If you answer “no” to either, come and chat and we will discuss why you should. If you answered “yes”, come and chat – you are a very rare human being and it would be good to meet you.
Limited places available which are free of charge. Book your place via our Eventbrite profile.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- Use & Abuse of Psychometrics
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018